Terms and conditions of Use
The following describes the conditions under which this Web site and all its content is offered for use by the general public.
This site is operated for information, education, and communication. It is made available to the public on an "as is" basis. The public is free to browse through the publically accessable content of the site, and may also download material for personal use, but under no circumstance may any content or material provided or posted on this site be used for commercial use without prior written permission from us. Users of this site are barred from distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting, or otherwise altering this content, including but not limited to the text, images, audio, and video that may appear on this site.
If you visit our site, you're also legally obligated to the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, the World Wide Web, or Cheyenne Wyoming. Access of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Unless otherwise indicated, all content on this site is protected by copyright, and my not be used for any purpose without written permission.
2. We try to include accurate information on our site, but we make no warranty as to the accuracy of the content posted on this site. The content on this site is made available for general information purposes and should be used at your own risk. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on this site.
3. We, and those involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site are not liable for any damages you suffer when you use this site. This disclaimer includes "direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising our of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY LINK, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties."
4. Anything you disclose to us is ours. We reserve the right to reproduce, delete, disclose, transmit, store, retrieve, publish, broadcast, and post any information provided to us through this site. We also reserve the right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques you post in any way we choose. This includes developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using the information you post.
5. We reserve the right to provide information either obtained by us through your use of our site, or provided to us by you to third parties of our choosing, either in specific or aggregate form.
6. Pictures of people or places shown on this site are either our property or someone else's property we're using with their permission. Pictures on this site may not be used in any form without prior written permission.
7. Trademarks, logos and service marks used on this site are either our property or the property of the trademark, logo or service mark owner and may not be used in any form without prior written permission.
8. Links to other sites from our site in no way constitute an endorsement of the suitability, usability or content of those sites. Links to other sites are provided "as is". Use of links from our site are made at your sole risk, and we assume no liability or responsibility for use of links from our site.
9. We reserve the right to listen in on chat groups, look at the posting in discussion groups or on bulletin boards, either currently provided or that might be developed in the future. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content of those locations or for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you might encounter when you visit such places on our site.
10. We reserve the right to change this page and anything else on our various sites any time we so choose. If we do change this page, then you're bound by those changes, too, whenever you visit our site.
All content © 2002 Wyoming Montana Safety Council and may not be republished without permission.
Questions, comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top
Protecting your privacy is important to us. WMSC is committed to building long-lasting relationships based on trust. We hope the following information will help you understand how WMSC collects, uses, and safeguards the personal information you provide to us.
The kinds of information we gather
When you browse our Web site, your personal information, including your e-mail address, is not collected. In a few areas on our Web site, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your site visit, to serve you better, or to follow up with you after a purchase.
We request personal information when you:
- complete your online profile,
- place an order or register for an event,
- provide feedback in an online survey,
- participate in a promotional offer or giveaway, or
- subscribe to a newsletter or a mailing list.
We may ask for things like your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, company or organization affiliation, areas of interest, as well as other similar personal information that is needed to complete your profile, subscribe to services, or complete transactions.
Upon written request, we will provide you with a copy of any information that you voluntarily provide us. If you find any errors in this information, please contact us and we will correct them.
We use your personal information to enhance our relationship with you
The information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your customer relationship with WMSC. Among other things, we will use the information to:
- notify you of your online order or registration status;
- process and fulfill your online order or registration;
- provide specific content, information, or offers within your areas of interest;
- occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to our Web site; and
- occasionally notify you of products, services, or events that we think you'll find valuable.
WMSC will not disclose your personal information to any outside parties.
You can opt out or change the way you receive marketing or communications from WMSC at any time You can change your preferred method of communication (Web, e-mail, mail, phone, fax) at any time. Or if you do not want to receive such communications, simply tell us when you give us your personal information.
We protect your information
When you place orders or register online and provide your credit card number, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us, thereby preventing it from being intercepted by outside sources.
We customize our Web site using "cookies"